By visiting our websites, ordering our products, applying for a job with PowerKeep, signing up for our newsletters and promotions, posting publicly accessible content about us and engaging with us on social media, you consent to having personal data collected and used by us. Below, we have outlined the data we may collect from you and the purposes we may use it for.
Data We Collect From You
- Data you voluntarily provide to us: When you place a product order, apply for a job with PowerKeep, sign up for our newsletters and promotions, consult our sales and customer service teams, send us an email, post on our blog or social media platforms, publish publicly accessible content about us or communicate with us in any way, you are voluntarily providing us data that we may collect. That data may include your name, billing and shipping address, order information, payment information, your email address, IP address, phone number, as well as details including gender, occupation, location, purchase history and other demographic information. By giving us this data, you consent to this data being collected, used, disclosed, transferred to the United States and stored by us.
- Data from other sources: We may obtain data about you from third party sources, such as corporate partners, public databases and social media platforms. We take steps to ensure you have provided these third party sources with your consent that this data may be used by us, for specific purposes outlined below.
Use of Personal Data
We may use personal data that we collect from you for a variety of reasons, including
- Communication about your account, order information, or to provide you with customer or sales support.
- To bill and collect money owed to us by you.
- To provide you with content and suggestions, including email newsletters and blog posts.
- For marketing and advertising targeting purposes, including social media.
- We may share your data with third parties that assist us with order fulfillment, job application screenings, our online presence including our websites and social media platforms and marketing and advertising purposes. We do not share or sell any personal data we collect for any separate use by any third party.
Data From Foreign Citizens
PowerKeep offices and servers are located in the United States, so any personal data we collect may be transferred to, stored, or processed in the United States. We take steps to ensure that any data from foreign citizens is collected and used in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Right to Unsubscribe
You have the right to unsubscribe from any services that we offer, if you no longer wish to participate. To do so, please email us at email@example.com. Please note that there may be a short time period for us to ensure that we honor your request.
Questions & Concerns